Welcome to the Child Development Program!
Social skills increase as children interact with each other and with teachers.
Learn more about the Child Development Program’s work Read all about us
- First, we strive to provide a high-quality environment and experience for young children and their families.
- Second, we are a lab site with the mission of supporting research related to young children and preparing Georgia State University students to work professionally with young children.
- Third, we serve as demonstration and training sites for Georgia’s early care and education community.
Licensed and Accredited
- Lanette L. Suttles Child Development Center
- Capitol Hill Child Enrichment Center
Licensed by Bright from the Start, Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL) and DECAL Quality Rated and Improvement System three-star center. Also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).