Welcome to the Child Development Program!
Social skills increase as children interact with each other and with teachers.
Learn more about the Child Development Program’s work Read all about us
- First, we strive to provide a high quality environment and experience for young children and their families.
- Second, we are a lab site with the mission of supporting research related to young children and preparing Georgia State University students to work professionally with young children.
- Third, we serve as demonstration and training sites for Georgia’s early care and education community.
Licensed and Accredited
- Lanette L. Suttles Child Development Center
- Capitol Hill Child Enrichment Center
Licensed by Bright from the Start, Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL), and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), and have earned Center of Distinction status in the State of Georgia.